Night Moves Aztec Sequin Long Sleeve Mini Dress
Regular price $99.00
Something To Wear when you've got some serious partying to do! Dazzle everyone when you enter the room in our Night Moves Aztec Sequin Long Sleeve Mini Dress! This sequin bodycon show stopper features a high neck, long sleeves in a fabulous aztec print that sits above the knee. Whether you're attending a fun house party, business event or fancy dinner, this is truly a must have!
High: two-sided stretch
Medium: one-sided stretch
None: does not stretch
•Color may vary slightly due to the different PC /phone display.
Size Type: regular
Sleeve Length: full sleeve
Decoration: zip, sequins
Dress Length: above knee mini
Pattern: aztec print
USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience.
🔸Shipping: This item ships internationally
• Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
|Shipping Time||Order Amount||Rates|
|Standard - 6-9 Business Days||Less than $75||$7.00|
|Standard - 6-9 Business Days||$75 or more||FREE|
|Expedited - 3-5 Business Days||Any||$18.00|
•Requests for returns must be communicated to us within 5 days from date of delivery.
•Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer unless there is an error on our behalf or the item is damaged upon receipt. Outbound shipping fees are non-refundable.
•Sale / Discounted Items
•Swimwear, Bodysuits, Lingerie or Accessories (Jewelry, Belts, Purses, Wallets, Face Masks) or Undergarments.
We feature a lot of really great Bodycon / Bandage Dresses on our site & we want to share some basic styling tips on how to wear them. We wouldn't be a best friend if we withheld juicy info from you!!
Body con dresses can help you serve up a number of looks – whether you want to heat things up for a summer night out or keep things casual at the weekend. It's an easy dress to wear – whatever the occasion – and a truly timeless dress style. A fitted dress never goes out of fashion.
- Shapewear - shapewear is a blessing and there’s no shame in getting a little help to make you look and feel better. Shaping underwear can flatten a not-so-flat tummy, smoothen bulges, conceal panty lines and just help you feel more fantastic. It’s one of the style-essential secrets when it comes to the question of how to wear a bodycon dress.
- PLEASE don't wear flats! -A bodycon dress screams glam, don’t kill the vibe with flats. It is a cardinal sin when it comes to how to wear a bodycon dress. Heels will help amp up the look, while also elongating your frame and helping your silhouette appear slimmer. Pumps, stilettos and even wedges work - whichever you’re comfortable with. If you’re not comfortable wearing heels, opt for comfy platforms and low wedges.
- Accessories - Let the dress be the showstopper and keep the accessories minimal to avoid looking OTT (over the top). A few key pieces like a watch, dangling earrings, and a clutch is enough to keep the look tasteful.
- Don't be shy! Confidence is sexy, it’s your best accessory. Being self-conscious, tugging at your hemline constantly, crossing your arms in front of you – it’s all going to kill the look. Flaunt what you got, hold your head high and rock the look with confidence - and no one will be able to fault you.
- As always, we are committed to help you find Something To Wear! Hope you find this info helpful + useful! xo