Shipping + Tracking Info
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- 1 - Processing time: Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch immediately after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 2–5 days.
- 2 - Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- International orders 🌏 (items from overseas/imported) delivery usually takes about 16–30 business days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
- US orders (items are clearly marked with the 🇺🇸 icon) usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
- Order Tracking: Once your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a tracking number. Please note it may take several hours for your tracking number to update. You can track your order by following the 📦 Track My Order link from our home/main page.
- You can also track your order by using these links (you'll need to input your tracking number):
- Package Radar
- Universal Parcel Tracking
Something To Wear sources its collection from various suppliers, therefore shipping times may vary. Depending on your purchase, you may receive more than one package with separate shipping schedules. We strive to fulfill each and every order according to our standards.
|Standard||Orders Over $75.00||Free!|
|Standard||Orders Up To $74.99||$7.00|
- Once your items have been delivered, both parties (you - the buyer, and Something To Wear - the seller) will receive a delivery notification along with final tracking information. We are not responsible for any packages lost or stolen. Any and all inquiries regarding lost or stolen packages must be directed to your local USPS.